RETAIL MANAGERNoble Isle seeks a hard working, passionate Retail Manager. This exciting opportunity will have responsibility for opening new retail accounts, while nurturing and growing our existing retailers. The job also includes training & education, visual merchandising, meetings with buyers, presenting and promoting new products launches, in-store work and supporting events and trade shows.
The ideal candidate needs to be based in south east and easily accessible to London and surrounding areas. Main aspects of role:
- Generating new business through research, cold calls, networking events, trade shows and industry contacts.
- Maintaining and growing excellent relationships with our existing retailers by providing support and help with their needs.
- Sales training and education for retail staff
- Reporting and budget management
- This is a full time, 5 days a week position.
- We do not have a head office (yet) therefore you will be required to work primarily from home with regular travel into London for meetings and events.
- Candidates need to be based in the South of England.
- Candidates must have a valid UK driving license and must be willing and able to travel regularly.
- Full job description, salary and benefits to be discussed upon application.
Please send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES EXECUTIVENoble Isle is an exquisite bath & body brand, made in the UK and inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles featuring unique extracts sourced from celebrated local producers.
Launched in 2012 the brand has developed special partnerships with exceptional hotels and retailers across the British Isles. The company is growing in the UK and internationally and there is now an exciting opportunity within our Sales department……
Noble Isle seeks an outstanding Sales Executive. The role is diverse and needs a hard working and flexible candidate to:
1. Generate new business through research, networking, trade shows and industry contacts.
2. Maintain existing client relationships by providing ongoing consultation and excellent customer service.
3. Provide sales training.
4. Assist with events, annual business plan, marketing campaigns & brand communication.
This is a full time, 5 days a week position which is mainly field based with one to two days a week working from home. Candidates must be based in the North of England/Scotland and able to commute easily into London. Candidates must have a valid UK driving license and must be willing and able to travel regularly.
Salary and benefits to be discussed upon application. Please send cv’s to email@example.com