HOTEL AND CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE – MATERNITY COVER
Noble Isle seeks a Sales Executive for a 12 months maternity cover starting mid-November.
Based in the Southeast of England, this new role will have responsibility for opening new Hotel and Corporate accounts whilst servicing our existing accounts. This role will also support events, trade shows and will report into the Head of Sales. This role is based at home and on the road, visiting existing customers and potential new leads.
Salary: Base plus commission. (Salary to be discussed on application). Car allowance, all business expenses reimbursed, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 50% staff discount on products plus company pension.
Experience required: Must have a full, clean, UK driving licence and be willing to travel for meetings. Must have at least 5 year’s sales experience including; highly self-motivated, target driven, excellent communication & interpersonal skills, strong work ethic values, excellent presenting skills, good at building relationships, numerate, methodical, organised & determined
The ideal candidate will have worked in the luxury sector/have experience in the beauty industry or hospitality.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The prospecting of new Hotel and Corporate partners.
- To research, contact, present, negotiate, and open new Hotel and Corporate accounts. Managing entire process from first order to servicing the account.
- Cold calls to potential business
- To meet or exceed sales and profit targets across all Noble Isle UK amenity sales channels.
- To visit existing accounts, recommending on operational functions to positively impact sales productivity. Maintaining existing client relationships by providing ongoing consultation, training, and excellent customer service. Monitor monthly sales performance.
- Ensure all Noble Isle initiatives are properly supported.
- Ensure marketing plans are executed in accordance with the given plan directives as well as in line with our brand guidelines.
- Introduce product launches and sell new product offerings to UK Hotel and Corporate purchasing departments.
- Prepare monthly report at the conclusion of each month, analysing and explaining performance, providing insights for the upcoming months, highlighting risks and identifying opportunities.
- Conduct weekly meeting/conference calls with our Head of Sales.
- Meet team on a monthly basis to review progress and future strategy.
Reporting and Budget Management:
- Report sales, competition, sales forecasting, and business research on a regular basis.
- Accountable for preparing and submitting annual budget proposals, including Hotel & Corporate sales, field expenses and field travel.
- National travel – this role will be able to work from home one to two days per week and the rest on the road seeing the country!
- UK Travel required 80% of the time but dependant on the needs of the business during certain times of year.
- Visit all key points of sale nationally.
- UK drivers’ licence and car essential.
- Travel to London monthly for team meeting.
- Become completely trained on the Noble Isle brand, selling philosophy and all products.
- Ensure all Hotel and Corporate business accounts are provided with required staff training.
- Working at trade shows (which could be occasional weekends) and helping out at events (could be occasional evenings)
- Generating new business through a series of networking events, trade shows, industry contacts and Linked In. Participate in event days to generate more brand awareness and support hotel partnerships. Assist in the planning and execution of wholesale corporate events.
- Hard Working – Methodical
- Disciplined – Organised
- Good Presenter – Good at Building Relationships
- Passionate – Creative Thinking
- Enthusiastic – Determined
- Results Driven – Flexible
To apply, please send your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org