SENIOR SALES MANAGER – MATERNITY COVER ROLE
Role and Responsibilities:
Noble Isle are seeking a Senior Sales Manager for a 9-month, maternity cover contract, starting beginning October 2020.
The candidate needs to have experience in the Luxury Hospitality, Beauty and Bath & Body Industry. Must have a strong Management background and UK & International Sales experience.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of sales team, reporting directly into the Founder.
- Training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Supporting sales targets and driving sales growth in the business.
- The prospecting of new International Hotels, London Hotels and Corporate accounts.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Review weekly and end of month reporting from sales team
- Identifying key areas for improvement.
- Identifying market opportunities for new customers.
- Setting activity and revenue targets.
- Budget planning for departments – International Hotels, UK Hotels and Corporate.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for Company Director for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively across teams – Warehouse, Sales and Marketing Teams. Review procedures and action all new processes.
Additional / desired skills:
- Organisation of sales events and conferences.
- Supporting and attending industry events across all sales channels.
Full job spec, salary and benefit details upon application.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org